Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Flash Player Runs Very Poorly on Some Sites

bjo16

Does anyone else have this issue? Its been pretty much years now and I dont get it. Why doesnt it get fixed if its not just me. I have a hp computer with win 7. core i7, 10gb ram, plenty of power etc. I cannot get ticketmaster pages with the choose your own seats to ever run smoothly. its so darn choppy i cant use firefox to ever search. Also have that issue on say ticketnetwork.com when searching for seats. I know ticketnetwork is using flash and im pretty sure ticketmaster is also. IE works fine as does chrome. is there a solution to fix this?

Does anyone else have this issue? Its been pretty much years now and I dont get it. Why doesnt it get fixed if its not just me. I have a hp computer with win 7. core i7, 10gb ram, plenty of power etc. I cannot get ticketmaster pages with the choose your own seats to ever run smoothly. its so darn choppy i cant use firefox to ever search. Also have that issue on say ticketnetwork.com when searching for seats. I know ticketnetwork is using flash and im pretty sure ticketmaster is also. IE works fine as does chrome. is there a solution to fix this?

All Replies (1)

Hi bjo16, Thank you for your question. Currently you have two installations of the Shockwave Flash player. Please uninstall the older version to see if there are improvements.