Privacy and security settings
Learn how to keep your information safe and secure with Firefox's private browsing, password features and other security settings.
- Passwords, forms, search, and history - control what Firefox suggests
- What is the Accessibility Service Indicator? This article describes the implications of allowing or restricting access to accessibility services and its effect on performance.
- Does Firefox share my location with websites? Understand what information Firefox sends to web sites about your location and learn how to use and manage location-aware features of your browser.
- Allow or block media autoplay in Firefox Firefox prevents media from playing automatically on websites you visit, unless you grant permission. Learn more about this new feature.
- Control Center - manage site privacy and security controls The Control Center in Firefox lets you manage site security and privacy settings in one place.
- What if I'm locked out of Two-Step Authentication? If you’ve forgotten your password or gotten locked out of your two-step authentication login, you can use a recovery key to securely regain access to your account.
- Content blocking Content blocking is collection of Firefox privacy settings that blocks you from being tracked online. Learn how it works and how to adjust your settings.
- How is Facebook Container different from Multi-account Containers? The difference between Facebook Container and Multi-Account Containers