How to download and install Firefox on Windows
This article describes how to install Firefox on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest version.
Before installing Firefox:
- Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
- Do not install Firefox using a limited Windows XP account. For more, see How to determine your user account type in Windows at microsoft.com.
- Visit the Firefox download page in any browser (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer). The page will automatically recommend the best version of Firefox for you.
- Click on the Free Download button to download the Firefox installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes. Thanks for your patience… it’ll be worth the wait!
- Start the process by clicking
- Then, just click
(we’ve made the process as effortless as possible).
- Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!
- Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.
Here are some articles that can help you:
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1BAQBjC