In this article, you'll learn the steps to download Firefox for Windows from the Microsoft Store.
- Click on the Windows icon located on the taskbar.
- Type Microsoft Store.
- Select "Microsoft Store" from the results. This will take you to the Microsoft app store.
- Type Firefox in the search bar and press Enter.
- Select "Mozilla Firefox" from the applications available.
- Click to start the installation process.
- Running Firefox installed from our website and running Firefox installed from the Microsoft Store will create two separate Firefox profiles.
- Firefox for Windows in S mode is not available for download from the Microsoft Store.
- When Firefox is installed from the Microsoft Store, changing your default browser to Firefox must be done manually, in Windows Settings.