The Pocket for Firefox button lets you save web pages and videos to Pocket in just one click. Pocket strips away clutter and saves the page in a clean, distraction-free view and lets you access them on the go through the Pocket app. All you need is a free account, an Internet connection and the Pocket button in the address bar.
- Missing the Pocket button? Pocket may be disabled or you may have removed the button from the address bar. See Disable or re-enable Pocket for Firefox for more information.
Table of Contents
Save web pages to Pocket
- Click the Pocket button in the address bar.
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a free account (or sign in if you already have one).
- When you see an interesting page or video, click the Pocket button to save it instantly. (Click Remove Page if you change your mind.)
View your Pocket list on the Web
You can view your Pocket list when you save a web page to Pocket, by clicking View List in the Saved to Pocket message box. You can also visit https://getpocket.com/my-list to view your list and bookmark that page.
Alternatively, you can try an add-on like View Pocket List. Please reach out to the add-on developer directly, if you need help with a specific add-on.
- Click the Library button .
View your Pocket articles on your phone
Access your saved pages on your phone or tablet with the Pocket app. See Log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account. (A Wi-Fi or data connection is required to view videos saved to Pocket.)