Add a secondary email address to Firefox Accounts
Firefox Accounts lets you add a secondary email address as a backup in case you lose access to your primary email address.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed in to Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address or user name instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- In the menu, click your email address or user name to open the OptionsPreferences tab and show the Firefox Account panel.
- In the Firefox Account panel, click the Manage account link.
- Next to Secondary email, click the button.
- Enter a new email address in the Secondary email text field and click the button.
- Follow the instructions in your verification email to confirm your second email address.
- The button will now show up under Secondary email. Click the button to change this to your primary email address.
You might have to log out and log back in to Firefox Accounts on your mobile devices in order for Firefox to display your new email.