This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Can't edit browser history
I used to be able to see a full page of browser history by day, sort it, optionally delete items and/or go to those pages. now it seems all I can do it go to the webpage or delete ALL recent history.
All Replies (2)
Had the same complaint, but found the solution:
1. Click on the triple-bar "Open menu" icon (top right corner)
2. Click on "History" (clock icon)
3. Click on "View History Sidebar" (top-most item)
Something that looks a lot like the old pull-down History will appear on the left. You can right-click individual items like before.
4. Click the "View" button (next to Search:) to choose one of several selection/sorting options.
Haven't used it enough to decide if it's acceptable or not, but it's not horrible.
(And that is the closest to "praise" that Mozilla will get from me, after this week's outrageously-bungled release. Both the 29.0 product and the release process "inhale briskly".)
Modified by BillM
You can either open the History sidebar or open the History Manager (Library) via 3-bar Firefox menu button > History.
- You can toggle the Bookmarks sidebar off/on via "View > Sidebar > Bookmarks" or "Ctrl+B" (Command+B on Mac)
- You can toggle the History sidebar off/on via "View > Sidebar > History" or "Ctrl+H" (Command+H on Mac)
You can use the Classic Theme Restorer extension to find toolbar buttons to open the sidebar in the Customize palette (3-bar Firefox menu button > Customize).
- Classic Theme Restorer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/classicthemerestorer/