About persona login
I want to open my Mozilla Persona account from Firefox browser 27.0.1 but it shows "We are sorry, but currently your browser is not supported".what this problem means?? Apart from this persona works fine with other browser.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
This may help you . Please reply and tell us whether this helped you!
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked (check the permissions on the about:permissions page).
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
You can inspect and manage the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab via these steps:
- Click the "Site Identity Button" (globe/padlock) on the location bar
- Click "More Information" to open "Tools > Page Info" with the Security tab selected
- Go to the Permissions tab (Tools > Page Info > Permissions) to check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.