How do i adjust the font?
I went into options then settings, changed the size of the fonts, nothing happened. In fact it looks a lot smaller. This is on my home page. The email size did change.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Motive Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2062
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
Usually the best way to enlarge a web page is the zoom feature. This makes the layout larger along with the text, so it avoids unexpected line breaks, content falling off the page, and so forth, which can occur when you just change the size of the text.
Could you try that and see whether it helps? See: Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages.
On second reading, it sounds as though the problem is with a particular website. If zoom doesn't help, what site is it?
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
It is better not to increase the minimum font size, but to use an extension to set the default page zoom to prevent issues with text not being displayed properly.