Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Handycafe is problem...

Gandom

Hi Sorry for my poor English. Every time I open the client software that makes Hindi sufficient to change my home page Firefox automatically runs I ran all the way to the proposed site, but was not effective It is too much leverage I beg of you, who are a powerful company can fix the problem. tanx.

Hi Sorry for my poor English. Every time I open the client software that makes Hindi sufficient to change my home page Firefox automatically runs I ran all the way to the proposed site, but was not effective It is too much leverage I beg of you, who are a powerful company can fix the problem. tanx.

All Replies (3)

Hello,

Try start Firefox in Safe Mode:

Try scan your PC:

Also:

Unfortunately, my problem was resolved I am waiting for your next order...

Try use an addon to protect youy home page: