how do i increase the screen size with firefox on panda safe browser
when i go onto panda safe browser using firefox mt screen is a square in the middle only. how do i adjust screen size (display) to my full monitor
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6
Hello, Have you tried Firefox's zoom feature? This will help increase the size of web pages.
- To make things bigger, press Ctrl and + at the same time.
- To make things smaller, press Ctrl and - at the same time.
- To reset the size back to normal, press Ctrl and 0 at the same time.
You can also use the NoSquint. add-on to change the default zoom level for all websites at once. After setting your global zoom level, you can still fine-tune the zoom on individual sites.
- After installing NoSquint, make sure you have the Add-on Bar displayed:
- Right-click the new tab button ("+") or a blank area of the tab bar to the right of it and choose Add-on Bar from the shortcut menu.
- Click the % on the Add-on Bar to call up site preferences, then click the Global Settings button, then the Zooming tab.
- You can experiment with sizes larger than 125%, but it's not recommended that you go higher than 150% unless you have a large high-resolution monitor.
If there are particular sites that still present a problem, feel free to post their URLs.
Please let us know if this helped you!
Thanks Victor. it's not the size of the site or text but I want the web site to fill in my complete monitor (corner to corner) as it does with everything else
This happens only in this site? Could you get a print screen?
Victor: Screen shot
Victor: I hope you received my screen shot earlier (Not sure if it worked) The web site (any on the safe browser) in centered and does not Fill the screen.
Sorry dog breath 67, but your screen shot doesn't came, to send the image click in Browse button in the bottom of textarea