Can Firefox resize large images in a webpage to stop horizontal scroll/sidescrolling?
Or if someone knows of an addon, that would work as well. Anything to stop me from having to sidescroll on a page because someone posted a too large image.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
You can decrease the zoom of the page, Press Ctrl++(yes control and plus) to increase and Ctrl+-(control and minus) to decrease
More options: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Zoom_text_of_web_pages
Modified by Diego Victor
Thank you, but I don't want to resize the whole page, just the image.
Try this addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-resizer/
Thank you! That's perfect.