How to delete search bar, searches
WHen you open up the firefox browser you start up at a modzilla firefox startup page the main question i would like to ask is, how do you delete the bing history in the middle search bar everytime i double click it after deleting history the searches are still there.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 126.96.36.19910
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Skype Web Plugin
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
To delete the search bar right click on the menu bar ->customize option.
then drag and delete the unwanted Add ons.
Thanks & Regards Deepak krishnan P.R
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Is this about searching via the search bar on the Navigation Toolbar or with searching via an internet page?
Use these steps to remove saved (form) data from a drop-down list:
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.