All of a sudden the 'join the conversation' popup on usatoday will not show content. Any reason why this just started to happen? Any fixes?
All of sudden now the 'join the conversation' pop up in usatoday.com does not show content. The box will pop up but is blank. Will not allow me to post. Any fixes for this? Thanks
Additional System Details
- npsitesafety (Official)
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Does this issue occur on another browser? (Not Google Chrome)
If it does, this is most likely just a website programming error. Simply report the issue to the website development team. There is nothing we can do on this end.
If it only occurs in Firefox, please try removing your Firefox cache and cookies. (More Details)
Please report back soon with the results.
This happens on Firefox only
Did clearing the cache and cookies help?