How do I find imported bookmarks
I have imported my bookmarks from IE explorer and google chrome. If I try to bookmark a new page it will ask me which folder I want to put it in. Some of the choices are folders that were imported. If I choose one of these they don't show up in my firefox bookmarks. For instance I bookmarked the weather channel and I chose the file titled" Weather" that was imported. When I go to Bookmarks to look the "Weather" file does not exist. Firefox gives me the option to put the page there but then seem to hide the folder and I'll be darned if I can find it.
OK so I found them. I have to go to Bookmarks then to Bookmarks toolbar. The Google Chrome bookmarks are at the bottom. You can move each folder to the regular Bookmarks list from here by dragging and dropping them.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Nexon Game Controller
- Pando Web Plugin
- NDS Player Plugin
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- MSN® Toolbar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
OK so I found them. I have to go to Bookmarks then to Bookmarks toolbar. The Google Chrome bookmarks are at the bottom. You can move each folder to the regular Bookmarks list from here by dragging and dropping them.