Truncated error messages
I'm using Firefox 10.0 with Yahoo edition 1.8. I'm getting an error message saying "this message is truncated" in 3 of 4 Yahoo recipients (not in 1 other Yahoo, nor in 1 non-Yahoo). The message body contains only a copy/pasted type-only image that comes from a newspaper website. Yahoo Support says this is abrowser issue, and here I am looking for help/ [The Yahoo recipient, and non-Yahoo recipient are geographically much nearer than the three Yahoo recipients, including myself, that get the truncated error message.] In case it matters, I'm using a Windows 2--- desktop. Thanbks for any solution you can offer.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.5"
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
I guess since you are running Windows 2000 (very outdated).
Clear the cache.
To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
See also Firefox 13+ in Windows 2000: