software/website screen differs in chrome and mozila ?
I have made a software in .ASP. But in chrome wide screen it looks fine, but in small screen or Chrome browser it looks different. i.e. sometimes menu comes down in next line, or the down screen matter doesn't display etc. What I have to do so that in all type of browser and different size of screen it will look same. It is major problem for me. Please clarify and give the solution.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 18.104.22.16868
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
This forum is intended for Firefox end user support, not for developer support.
Try posting at the Web Development / Standards Evangelism forum at MozillaZine. The helpers over there are more knowledgeable about web page development issues with Firefox.
You'll need to register and login to be able to post in that forum.