new tab open automatically and goes to advertisement
i am big of Mozilla, but after recent patches and version update find the hackers are playing havok with the Firefox. every-time i click on my work in particular window, the new tab automatically opens and the advertisement is playing, which distract your working besides hacker threat of stealing your information. I am pasting the web address which get opened, please help me urgently. http://ukezz.exclusiverewards.consession.com/?sov=63708101&hid=gqkqkgiskgmqokokoy&ctrl1=nodl&id=XNSX. http://ms8zz.exclusiverewards.consession.com/?sov=63708101&hid=hzntlhlrlrnrplplpz&ctrl1=nodl&id=XNSX. http://7hbzz.exclusiverewards.consession.com/?sov=63708101&hid=fxxjhfjplpnjnjnx&ctrl1=nodl&id=XNSX. http://srv1.feedads-srv.com/srv/?tid=112&hash=w6aukk&subid=1&_rffr=px.pluginh http://ad.adserverplus.com/st?ad_type=iframe&ad_size=800x440§ion=4128870§ion_code=pp_pp&pub_url=&_rffr=px.pluginh http://hhnzz.exclusiverewards.consession.com/?sov=63708101&hid=bpjtlnhffbhljfjfjt&ctrl1=nodl&id=XNSX. http://srv1.feedads-srv.com/srv/?tid=113&hash=w6aukk&subid=&provider=rmx need urgent help
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Picasa plugin
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
In order to be able to find the correct solution to your problem, we require some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Click the Firefox button at the top left, then click the Help menu and select Troubleshooting Information from the submenu. If you don't have a Firefox button, click the Help menu at the top and select Troubleshooting Information from the menu.
Now, a new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- At the top of the page, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post and click inside the reply box. Press Ctrl+V to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!
I have the same problem
Please start your own "question" thread and provide the requested information .
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- Open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
Please report back soon.