How do I "Merge" bookmarks into FireFox bookmarks?
I want import bookmarks from other browsers & "merge" them into the FireFox directory/list, not a separate directory such as: "From Internet Explorer" or "From Safari".
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:23.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/23.0
You can use Copy & Paste or drag them out of an imported "From" folder to another folder in the Bookmarks Manager (Library). You can use Ctrl + A to select all bookmarks in a folder in the right pane in the library.