Only want exception cookies. I uncheck 'Accept cookies' & close & exit FF. Next time FireFox opens, the Accept cookies checked again. What gives?
I set privacy options - Tell sites I do not want to be tracked - Use custom settings for history - Clear history when Firefox closes (I specify sites to accept cookies in Exceptions)
When Firefox starts again, the 'Accept cookies from sites' is checked again, against my wishes.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
hello ChasDuby, does the following article contain a fix for the problem you've described?: How to fix preferences that won't save
Thanks very much, Philipp