the photo images are upside down when I view but right side up on attachment. sent from iphone
Using Firefox and Yahoo mail. Photos are upside down when viewed but right side up in the attachment. Sent from iphone
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I appreciate your response Tylerdowner. I learned a lot. Actually this did not fix my problem but I decided to show pix on slide show and they were right side up. Thanks again so much.
It is possible that the images are actually saved that way on the iPad and thus show correct, but that they show rotated on the iPad. If this is the case then only other software that recognize this rotation can show them right.