any way to change the font size of bookmark toolsbar?
any way to change the font size of bookmark toolsbar? upgrade to firefox v22 and notice that font of bookmark toolsbar become bigger, few bookmark can not be displayed, it is normal? any way to change?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Alipay Security Control
- npAliSSOLogin Plugin
- QQ QuickLogin Helper
- Google Update
- QQPhoneManager OneKey Install to Android Phone
- 腾讯视频 version:8.47.6762.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- npQQPhotoDrawEx Module
- COBA Plugin DLL
- pptv plugin
- Watchdata USBKey API for FireFox3.0
- HDZB CCB USBKEY-2G Cert Control For Firefox
- HDZB CCB USBKEY-2G SN Control For Firefox
- Lingoes Text Capture Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
hello, firefox 22 is now respecting the pixel density you've set on a system level in the windows control panel > appearance > display. more information about that is availbale at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/make-the-text-on-your-screen-larger-or-smaller
if you want to set the text size/pixel density in firefox different from that of your system's settings like it was handled in prior versions, enter about:config into the firefox address bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference named layout.css.devPixelsPerPx. double-click it and change its value to 1.0 (or any other zoom factor that fits your purpose; -1.0 is the default value and will adhere to the system settings).
See also some suggestions in your later thread: any way to change the font size of bookmark toolsbar?
I'm locking this so all answers go to your other thread at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/963672