Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I need to change my email address

kbb5802

My email address has changed and I need to update my preferences to reflect my new email.

My email address has changed and I need to update my preferences to reflect my new email.

All Replies (4)

Firefox > Tools/Options > Security

  • Delete old password and when it asks to save a new one, save it.

Hello, you also need to update Firefox.

I do not need to change my password. I need to change the email address in order to receive email from Mozilla .

Go to the top of the page, where you see your username at, go to it and hit "Edit Profile". A page should load including the tool to change your email with.