I can't log onto Yahoo e-mail using hidemyass.com I can't log onto facebook using hidemyass.com and keep getting this: "Cookies Required Cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please adjust this in your security preferences before continuing", but cookies ARE enabled. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Recent HMA forum thread on the topic of Facebook/cookies/proxies with 2 suggestions to try - http://forum.hidemyass.com/index.php/topic/7409-facebook-cookies/page__hl__facebook+cookies
Appears to be no solution, but thank you for trying.
kursiver Texttopic for you incracasble only function inti facook fore nigerien-usa
If clearing cookies doesn't work then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies is corrupted.
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox profile folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
You can also check if DOM Storage is enabled.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.