why can't I use hidemyass.com with firefox? cookies ARE enabled.
I can't log onto Yahoo e-mail using hidemyass.com I can't log onto facebook using hidemyass.com and keep getting this: "Cookies Required Cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please adjust this in your security preferences before continuing", but cookies ARE enabled. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Zylom Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Modified by Microrobot
Recent HMA forum thread on the topic of Facebook/cookies/proxies with 2 suggestions to try - http://forum.hidemyass.com/index.php/topic/7409-facebook-cookies/page__hl__facebook+cookies
Appears to be no solution, but thank you for trying.
kursiver Texttopic for you incracasble only function inti facook fore nigerien-usa
If clearing cookies doesn't work then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies is corrupted.
Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookie files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox profile folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
You can also check if DOM Storage is enabled.