I keep getting this message: Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on. [?] I've followed all the instructions to correct the proble
I keep getting this message: Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on. [?]
I've followed all the instructions to correct the problem and it is still not working.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.28
- Version 22.214.171.12440
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Do you have DOM Storage enabled?
You can check if DOM Storage is enabled.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Hello, I have solved this issue. I tried to solve this by changing my browser settings (Mozilla Firefox) but the problem was not solved. Then I have tried this way, please read the complete SOLUTION Click here:
Please visit: www.tipsfarmer.com for more tips & tricks
It NEED NOT be a virus or malware. ut "blocked cookies" and "blocked sites" can be in multiple places today. My first thought was: NoScript ? indeed, SOME Google stuff was marked untrusted (well, I did experience slowness in the past, until I UN-trusted Google add syndication)
But in the privacy settings of FF, I needed to enable "custom cookie settings" before I COULD unblock .... right: how did gmail get cookie-blocked there? Well, it is resolved now.
Thanks though for pointing out that we should not blindly trust the antivirus stuff"