add-on enabled but doesn't work
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/958401]
Lost my use of the Extension add-on Multi-row Bookmarks Toolbar vs 5.0.1 (latest), don't have any idea why. It was enabled but wouldn't work. Ended up removing, downloading and installed it again. Restarted Firefox but it still doesn't work. It shows up as active allowing 5 rows to be displayed. Frustrating!!
Any help will be appreciated..........Ralph
Modified by cor-el
Forgot to mention, I am running Windows 7 Professional....RalphRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Forgot to mention, I am running Windows 7 Professional....Ralph