Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Tiny screen for context menu, bookmarks menu, and firefox menu is destroying usability.

shedmond

When ever I bring up a menu on Firefox, I get a screen shot of the entire screen compacted into the menu that I am trying to use. If I click a menu in my bookmarks bar, I get a compacted screen shot of my browser overlaying the bookmarks menu.

When ever I bring up a menu on Firefox, I get a screen shot of the entire screen compacted into the menu that I am trying to use. If I click a menu in my bookmarks bar, I get a compacted screen shot of my browser overlaying the bookmarks menu.

All Replies (1)

Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.