Firefox opens new window when link is clicked but the bookmarks toolbar is missing
When I start up firefox, the original window displays my bookmark toolbar. But when I click a link where firefox opens a new window, not a new tab, the new window doesn't display my bookmark toolbar. I made sure that it was toggled to be on, and the original window has it, but the new one does not. I don't know how to fix it and it's really irritating because I use the toolbar a lot.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Version 188.8.131.5231
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
I'm running the OSX 10.7.5 and have the updated version of firefox.
Resetting the Firefox interface to the defaults does NOT correct the missing bookmarks toolbar on new windows.
I still don't have any solution to this problem that meets my needs.