This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
my navigation menu (css drop down menu) with previous selection shows up on page when i click back button
Firefox is showing weird behavior since yesterday. The issue was not there before. When I click on some links from my website navigation menu (drop down menu) 2-3 times and later when i click on the back button of browser it goes back to previous visited page but also shows the drop down menu in down state with previous link selection which is weird for me. I dont want that drop down menu in down state when i go back.
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!