This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Downloaded new version of Firefox; now google maps won't show the map of geocaches from GSAK using Macro
I have used Firefox for years and have just downloaded the latest version. When I use GSAK for geocaching and run a macro to get the caches to show on Google maps it comes up with this message. This has never appeared before. The macro is called: myGMEv3.gsk - my GME-GSAK Google Maps Export.
What can I do??
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!