yahoo finance issue with Asia and Europe tabs which are below US tab at the top of the page for the indices. They are not functioning has tried on multiple PC's
Yahoo Finance Page. The tabs for the Europe and Asia Indices at the top of the page under US are not functioning any longer. Not working this morning with version 19.0.0 or 19.0.2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Yahoo may have changed the page coding if it suddenly stopped working.
See also [/questions/952826]