How can I get rid of "Plug Ins" message every time I log in to Mozilla???
Every time I try to enter mozilla, I get a message that tells me to update my plug ins. It is annoying and I want to keep it from bothering me!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Picasa plugin
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0
check the settings in the plugin
hello, just Update Firefox to the latest version - this should already fix the issue.