Firefox 19.0 has Google nag each time I open a new Google search
WinXP sp3 How do I neuter the Google nag in the top right hand of a new tab/page I have set I have set ...
Options > General > Startup
When Firefox starts:= "Show my home page"
Home Page:= https://www.google.com.au/
How do I turn the nag off very annoying "Hey there have a sec" balloon.
Really dumbing down and distracting I have an image to upload but nowhere on this new thread to upload the image.
Thank you for any help
Modified by Russell
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Here is the image of the Google nag
Closing that popup nag is saved in a cookie (OGP) from the google.com.au domain, so you will have to create an allow exception to keep that cookie if you want to avoid getting that nag.