When I look at my add ons the Norton toolbar is there and enabled. The Norton toolbar is not one of my options. Please fix your Norton toolbar problem.
Please fix your Norton toolbar problem. When I look at Options, Norton toolbar is there and enabled. There is no way for me to get the Norton toolbar from the Options to actually being a toolbar that I can access. I have had Norton toolbar problems. Other toolbars work well. Please fix your Norton toolbar problem.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Norton toolbar may not add much to Firefox, because by default Firefox already includes some antiphishing protection and information about site security
- demonstration http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/its-a-trap.html
- How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?
You will need to keep your Norton toolbar software up-to-date or it will not work. If you have Norton security and backup software that should be independent of the toolbar, but the security software will require constant updates.