java Version 7 Update 15 vulnerable
Hi there, the latest Version of Java 7 Update 15 has been blocked once again for its vulnerability,
I wonder if this one is true or false or the cause the problem has been occurred this time.
By Best regards / Mart67
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
This is an example how it looks like the image ive printed.
I am getting the java plugin blocked too.
It seems that there are more bugs in the latest java update (java 7 u15), so I am assuming FF is blocking until resolved (if ever):
hello, in future mozilla will also flag current versions of the java plugins to be executed on a per-demand basis (click-to-play) as a general precaution. however this blocking has now coincided with yet another vulnerability discovered in the java browser plugin as already mentioned by gary above.
- bug 843373 - Please Enable CTP for all released versions of Java
(please do not comment in bug reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html)
See the mentions of Java at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/blocked/
Thanks all for the great support, help me allot, happy for using Firefox as my main browser as its promising security.:-)
Now just waiting for coming update that might solve the problem
By best regards / Mart 67