How do I load Yahoo Mail Toolbar?
I have two Yahoo mail accounts. One account opens with the toolbar (which allows me to compose emails, send, reply, delete, etc.). My main account opens with the toolbar for a few seconds and then disappears thus I can't compose, delete emails, etc. And yes, I only have one account at a time open. I use one close it and open the second the other one. Yahoo is saying that my internet server is the problem. This problem just started today 2-19. It was working great on 2/18. Can you help me resolve this challenge? Thank you
I don't understand what your issue is. Could you please elaborate on it? This may or may not be a Firefox issue so we would need you to work with us.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Conduit Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 22.214.171.12492
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1999
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I don't understand what your issue is. Could you please elaborate on it? This may or may not be a Firefox issue so we would need you to work with us.
Not sure what more details you need. Again, my Yahoo email account I'm assuming has been compromised as the toolbar which gives me the options to send, reply, save delete emails, etc. comes up when the program first loads then is gone once the internet is finished completely loading Yahoo mail. Yahoo techs think the problem is with Firefox. Last night my son stopped the popups and the toolbar returned. This morning popups back and toolbar is gone. But! I have another Yahoo account and there is no problem with the toolbar. I don't know any technical terms to help any further. Sorry.... thanks for helping.
Since you are already in contact with Yahoo, if you don't mind directing them to this thread and to contact us it would be great. My email address is located on my profile. Thanks!