Cookie destroyer is not waiting 24 hours & the white ok list is not saving. How do I fix it so I do not keep approving facebook login & other necessary cookies?
Facebook thinks I am now in texas too.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
In case you are using "Clear history when Firefox closes":
- do not clear the "Cookies" and the "Site Preferences"
- Tools > Options > Privacy: History: [X] Clear history when Firefox closes > Settings
Note that clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, and passwords.
cookie destroyer What is the software exactly, (Full name, version & home page may help) If you need help with it you are probably best visiting that software's home or support site.
This article is being re-written at the moment, but still should be an interesting read
It gets rid of publisher's clearing house, it causes facebook to think I was a texas login unless that is based on my cell phone being out of oklahoma, I already fixed the cookie settings like you say, I have vista & firefox 18 can not afford anything else, cookie destroyer & other site settings will not activate,