Amazon Cart/Wishlist functionality not working in 18.0.1+
After downloading 18.0.1, I have not been able to successfully add items to a cart or wishlist from Amazon in Firefox. When I try to add from a product page, I get an odd page that comes up with the title of the item and another button to "Add to Cart" or "Add to Wishlist" and when I click on this new button, the page just refreshes. If I check the cart/wishlist after this, the item is not added.
If I attempt to move an item from one wishlist to another, I get a little error message that pops up underneath the item I am attempting to move that states: An error has occurred, please try again later. Then the page will refresh on its own.
Amazon has told me to empty the cache but this stopped working a long time ago. I have Firefox empty the cache upon exit now and the problem persists.
I have tried Safe Mode and the problem persists. I have Reset Firefox multiple times to no avail. My add-ons have been up to date during this process.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I have had to resort to IE for one site and don't want to have to change browsers after having such a long history with Firefox.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Update your Firefox to 18.0.2 and give a try
I am already using 18.0.2 which is why I stated 18.0.1+. Thanks anyway.
Make sure that your cookies are enabled
I checked and my settings were already set this way. Thanks for the suggestions.