Email links to open a web page do not display in my email using Firefox. They do display using Internet Explorer. Why?
My email account on Network Solutions site no longer show links sent to me. Someone sent me an email with a link for me to click on to fill out an online form. The link did not display. If I forward the email to another account, I can see the links. If I open the email in Explorer, it also displays the link. Why does Firefox 18 not display the links?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, please go through the steps covered in Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should - maybe they will contain a solution for the issue you've described...
Wow. Low and behold right after I submitted a Firefox made me sad feedback, it started working. Weird.