Scrolling and page loading is very choppy...i've cleaned out my history, cache, etc..it isn't my computer cause it does not do it in IE
Scrolling has become very frustrating--there is nothing smooth about it..the pages jump so when i try to click on a link, the page jumps and i click on another link that is close by....getting very annoying...there is nothing wrong with my machine cause i tried IE and Chrome and i don't have issues there...also i cleaned out my cache, cookies, history...
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- Picasa plugin
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Thanks----i found the answer in the article......