Is there any way to get around this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Version 220.127.116.1176
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.5
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Picasa plugin.
- Plugin for Wacom tablets.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Whatever add-on this is simply needs to be updated to support new versions of Firefox. Please contact the developer.
Support for enablePrivilege has been removed in Firefox (Bug 546848), so it is no longer possible to get special elevated privileges via the netscape.security.PrivilegeManager interface.
Extensions do not need to use this (they already run code with proper privileges) and if web page use this then they will have to use other ways get what they want like providing a Firefox extension.
(Bug 546848 - Remove support for enablePrivilege)