Firefox prompted me to inter my master password when I opened it.
Firefox asked me for master password shortly after opening it this happened a few seconds after I opened my Thunderbird and interned my MP for it a couple of other notes when FF asked for my MP it was displaying as a second window in the taskbar much like when your viewing history/bookmarks, also I just recovered from a malware infection/hack so that's why put a master password in my TB & FF.
Modified by Baldape
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
This can happen if you use Sync or open a page with a log in form and you have saved a password from that server.
There are also extensions that store data securely.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Well as for firewall I have Windows firewall and for AV&antimalware I have Avast and MBAM Pro, as for my homepage there is a login option but I never made an account with this site and a result I 'don't' have any Pwords saved for my homepage. So could that be the reason I got this window from FF about my MP when opend my HP because there's login option? Thanks for the quick reply. :-)
By the way have you ever heard of this: s\hklm\software\classes\softsonic I found this in my registry with a Hitman Pro scan.