Tweekdeck is down on firefox. Please tell me what the problem is & will it be resolved?
I have had a tweetdeck account for a couple of years. Tonight I tried to sign on & it said to contact ypu for more information. It said the site was broken. I have friends who are not experiencing problems with tweetdeck. Please advise me of the issue with this site. I will be very unhappy if I can no longer use tweetdeck. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Sorry, that doesn't sound like a Firefox support issue.
Doesn't Tweetdeck have their own support forum or help center?
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Modified by the-edmeister