Why can't I uncheck "remember passwords" in Security options
When I go to "Options" - "Security" the "Remember password for sites" checkbox is checked and the whole line is in a grey color and won't let me deselect the checkbox.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You aren't running in Private mode are you?
If that isn't the issue, which security suite are you running?
I am not in Private Browsing and I'm running Norton version 126.96.36.199. I recall unchecking it back when I first installed 18 (or maybe it was 17) but I think it greyed out after an automatic update???????