Is there a way to change "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" so that it is "domain specific?"
Example: When I perform a search on Ixquick, the results for page 1 are displayed on www.ixquick.com. However, when I click on page 2 of the search results, and all subsequent pages, the URL changes to something like s2-us3.ixquick.com (and this varies each time I open a new tab and perform a new search).
This causes my zoom level to revert back to the default setting.
Is there a way to set the zoom so it will remain constant for the entire domain? *.ixquick.com
Additional System Details
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Did you try to enter the main ixquick.com site and set the zoom there?