fox tab does not go away after being launched
Just recently about a week a go fox tab stopped working. As in when it is launched and i click on a tab it does not go a way and i have to close the browser and open it a gain to get rid of the fox tab screen. I hope someone can help.
I am running Firefox 18.0.1, fox tab 1.4.5 and flash plugin 11.5.502.146.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- Pando Web Plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
See these articles for some suggestions:
- https://support.mozilla.org/kb/How+to+set+the+home+page - Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols
If you do not keep changes after a restart then see:
Thanx that changed the home page however i know would like to get foxtab working again. Any ideas?
You can try to contact the Fox tab developer about this issue.
You can also try to disable other extensions in case there is interference.