Fox tab is not loading my favaorire sites after latest update
I have been using the launch fox tab add on. Since updating Firefox to the latest version it is not populating my sites. Foxtab comes on when I hit the tool bar button but does not populate. bold text
Additional System Details
This started when...
I updated Firefox
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
I haven't found a true solution to this problem yet, but there was a forum thread yesterday that might help you here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/919586
FoxTab support is here - http://www.foxtab.com/support/
Try using the Contact Us button in the upper-right corner of that page to make them aware that there is a problem with their add-on.
One other thing, the Version Information on the download page - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxtab/ - doesn't show Firefox 11.0 compatibility. That may not be relevant to your problem now, but if you aren't actively doing Beta testing on the Firefox beta versions, you might be better off sticking to the Firefox release version, which is now Firefox 10.0.2.
My new tab loads Foxtab with my favourites but is immediately overloaded by a Websearch page. Am looking further.