Downloading the latest upgrades for Mac 10.8.2 keeps stalling. I still have Firefox 17.0.1 - has been many tries but process just hangs.
Downloading the latest upgrades for Mac 10.8.2 keeps stalling. I still have Firefox 17.0.1. the system has tried many times but the process just hangs.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Version 18.104.22.16809
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Try to create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.