There's no way to delete extra Separators in Bookmarks...
Inside the Bookmarks menu and just under the heading "Bookmark This Page" there's 2 separator lines, both adjacent to each other. There's no way to select or otherwise delete the extra one.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Winamp Application Detector
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Are you using an extension like Menu Editor or code in userChrome.css to hide menu items in that Bookmarks menu?
no I'm not
Are those separator lines visible in the Bookmarks Manager (Library)?
- Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.